Multi Media Advertising with Holistic Lifestyles Radio And Internet Show

Multi Media Advertising with Holistic Lifestyles Radio And Internet Show
Advertising Made Simple

Friday, December 18, 2009

"I Would Gladly Tell Any One Looking to Market with John Hollis and the Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show to Move Forward"


12/03/09


To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Kristy Summers L.C.S.W. P.A. I have been a psychotherapist in private practice for 20 years in Miami, Florida. Serving all of South Florida, specifically Miami and Ft Lauderdale. I specialize in relationship addiction, chemical dependency, intimacy issues, codependency, eating disorders, sex addiction, and marital & family counseling.

I would like to take this time to thank John Hollis and the Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show for all the marketing ideas and concepts they helped to teach me. They put the concepts into place and seven days later I had my first three clients from the radio show.

My sponsorship and advertising ran for twelve weeks on the Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show and when it ended I had lots of exposure and many new clients from all of Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show’s efforts. I would gladly tell any one looking to market with John Hollis and the Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show to move forward and know they will do every thing to make your advertising experience a good one. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Yours truly,

Kristy Summers L.C.S.W. P.A.

Phone #: 305-525-9840

Office Located at: 20377 NE 15th Ct., 2nd floor North Miami Beach, Fl, 33179

1 comment:

  1. You’ve shared excellent post. well ! The advantage radio advertising offers business stems from its unique combination of high reach, high target ability, and low cost.printandradio provides the deepest discounts in premium and remnant print and radio advertising. Radio and print advertising mediums target a mass market.

    ReplyDelete