Multi Media Advertising with Holistic Lifestyles Radio And Internet Show

Multi Media Advertising with Holistic Lifestyles Radio And Internet Show
Advertising Made Simple

Friday, December 18, 2009

"I'm Renewing and I Would Highly Recommend and Suggest Advertising on Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show To Many Other Establishments"

December 18, 2009

To: John Hollis
Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show
WWNN 1470AM

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to take the time to thank John Hollis for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of the Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show program. This program is awesome and is paving the way for people to be open minded about holistic healing and spiritual enlightenment. It has provided me with a forum for increasing my client base and sparking interest in the many methods of holistic healing that exists.

My sponsorship has been and will continue to be the best investment on marketing and promoting my holistic establishment. I am confident that John Hollis will take Holistic Lifestyles Radio Show to the next level by giving many other holistic establishments a venue to promote their services.

I would highly recommend and suggest sponsorship to many other establishments.


Yours truly,

Rashid Saker
Griffin’s Loft, Inc.

Griffin's Loft

4282 S. University Drive

Davie, Fl. 33328

954-625-6775

info@griffinsloft.com

www.griffinsloft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment